An Aging and Disability Resource
We are your single point of entry for a multitude of services for the aging and disabled populations. With our knowledge and expertise, we can help you get answers and connect to a wide variety of needed services. Our dedicated staff is here to assist you with your aging and disability questions and challenges.
Our statewide Aging & Disability Resource Centers are known as COMMUNITY CHOICES. Statewide information on COMMUNITY CHOICES is available here.
Here are some of the services we can help you access:
- Options Counseling for Benefits, Employment and Long-Term Care
- Federal & State Health Insurance Programs
- Long Term Care Planning & Management
- Paying for Prescriptions
- Assisted Living Options
- Employment Supports
- Legal Services
- Preventing Abuse of People with Disabilities and Elders
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
- Community Resources